One vision, one team, one voice.
Our vision is to provide a happy, caring, vibrant and stimulating environment where all students will recognise and be given opportunities to maximise their potential – academically, spiritually and socially - and ensure that they are well equipped to meet the challenges of education, work and life.
At Sarah Bonnell we believe:
- That education is a force for positive change within and beyond the community.
- All students have a right to quality education.
- That every student can succeed regardless of their starting point.
- In valuing all members of our community for their contribution.
- In respect for others and personal self-esteem.
It is our mission to:
- Develop confident, articulate, assertive, risk-taking young women.
- Support and empower our students to be independent and resilient.
- Nurture young women who will go out and change the world for the better.
- Enhance opportunities through creating an inspirational learning environment where all students aspire to achieve their potential - ensuring that no student is left behind.
- Raise aspirations and have high expectations – giving students the necessary tools to explore and be who they want to be.
- Encourage individuals to be adaptable and unafraid to question and evaluate.
- Engender a sense of belonging, and of pride in the school, themselves and their wider community.