- Robina Begum
- Shama Khanam
- Farida Yasmin
- Uroosa Khan
- Sausan Saleh
PSHCE provides engaging, and developmental teaching and learning opportunities in which each student is encouraged to challenge and explore their individual knowledge, skills and understanding through a variety of activities which support the student voice. PSHCE explores and expands on Social, Moral, Spiritual and Cultural understandings already developed throughout Primary Education in order to prepare students for the wider world. PSHCE also underpins the British Values which guide our every-day responsibilities and duties as Citizens, focusing on developing positive relationships, tolerance and understanding as positive and supportive Global Citizens.
The PSHCE Curriculum Area is well-established and very successful, with 2016 GCSE results exceeding the National average at 90% A*-C, and 52%A*-A. All students study Religious Education at KS3.
Year 7 curriculum includes:
- Religious Education: Expressions of Faith : worship, symbols, origins
- Friendship/Anti-bullying/Positive relationships
- RE: Beliefs & teachings about meaning 8 purpose: identity, faith, God
- RE: 6 major world religions – TEEP planning, research, prep & presentation
- Puberty, menstruation, hygiene
- RE: Ethics & values