- Abi Adeoye - Curriculum Leader
- Rushna Begum - Deputy Curriculum Leader
- Krishna Vadher - Curriculum Co-ordinator
- Humera Ihsan
- Sausan Saleh
- Rabiah Mahmood
- Joan Rajasekaran
- Doyin Dawodu
- Farheen Ashraf
- Mommna Khan
- Toyin Odudimu
- Umbreen Mushtaque
- Ali Mumin
- Vergil Wong
We work as a community with the vision of building excellence at all levels. This means that we nurture and coach learners to be the best that they can be.
The Science curriculum at Sarah Bonnell aims to ensure that all students:
- Develop scientific knowledge and conceptual understanding through the specific disciplines of biology, chemistry and physics.
- Develop understanding of the nature, processes and methods of Science through different types of scientific enquiries that help them to answer scientific questions about the world around them.
- Are equipped with the scientific knowledge required to understand the uses and implications of Science, today and for the future.
Year 8 curriculum includes:
- Working scientifically
- Eating, drinking and breathing
- Elements, compounds and reactions
- Getting the energy your body needs
- Explaining physical changes
- Looking at plants and ecosystems
- Magnetism and electricity